Attorneys for the maritime worker
since 1970

Legal Advocates For Passengers Injured Aboard Cruise Ships Or Passenger Vessel

Cruise ships and commercial tour boats make hundreds of trips each year out of San Francisco Bay. The vessels are highly regulated. Safety for the paying public and the professional crew members is supposed to be the primary concern of the captain and crew at all times.

If you were injured on a cruise ship or tour boat while riding as a passenger, you need to know that maritime injury law is not the same as land-based personal injury law. Vessel owners are under special federal admiralty regulations, and the process for filing a lawsuit includes very specific timelines and requirements for evidence.

Not all personal injury law firms have the capacity or experience to represent injury victims in claims related to maritime injuries. Injury claims involving cruise and pleasure boats are complex.

A National Reputation For Maritime Law

Since 1970, the Law Offices of Cavin and Marks, Jr. & Associates, in Oakland, California, has been helping victims of cruise line and tour boat owner negligence.

We have earned a national reputation as one of the nation’s pre-eminent legal names in maritime law. No matter where you were injured on a cruise ship or tour boat in U.S. coastal waters or inland waterways, we are ready to help.

Injured While Working On A Cruise Ship Or Commercial Pleasure Boat?

We also represent crew members who have suffered an injury while working on board a cruise ship, tour boat or other type of commercial pleasure vessel. As a professional seaman, you may be entitled to seek compensation for medical care and cure and maintenance from your vessel owner, under U.S. admiralty law.

Call Today For A Free Consultation

We offer free consultations, and our lawyers represent injury victims on a contingency fee basis. Call our firm in Oakland, California, today at 510-291-4743 or 888-340-7991 to speak with a skilled maritime lawyer. You also can contact us through our website.