Have You Been Injured In A Boating Or Watercraft Accident?
The San Francisco Bay Area and other waterways in California offer some of the best water sport opportunities in the nation. On any given day, thousands of boaters, water skiers and recreational watercraft users enjoy the Bay or inland waterways.
Unfortunately, many recreational boaters and Jet Ski riders don’t follow the safety precautions necessary to help avoid accidents. Heavy drinking, reckless behavior and inattention lead to a significant number of serious accidents on the water, docks and loading ramps.
We Know The Laws Pertaining To Coastal, Bay And Inland Waterways
The Law Offices of Lyle C. Cavin, Jr. & Associates, is recognized as one of the nation’s pre-eminent maritime law firms. We use our experience and knowledge of admiralty law to apply intelligent, effective strategies for injured boaters seeking damages in civil court, as well. If you have been injured in a recreational boat or watercraft accident, it makes sense to talk to a member of our experienced personal injury trial team.
We know how to investigate the facts surrounding the accident and can prepare the strongest case possible for a maximum settlement or jury award. We will take care of every detail of your claim or lawsuit, including:
- Gathering physical evidence and interviewing eyewitnesses at the scene
- Gathering medical records and working with your doctor to determine the extent of medical care
- Teaming up with independent medical specialists and other experts to reconstruct the accident and determine the full extent of your compensation needs
- Applying creative, intelligent strategies to prepare your case to win in court
- Negotiating maximum compensation, while permitting you to stay in control of the final decision to settle or proceed to court
- Trying your case in front of a jury, if a fair settlement is unattainable
- Handling all matters related to property damage claims
Throughout your boat accident personal injury or wrongful death claim, your lawyer will work directly with you, while also relying on the experience and knowledge of a team of experienced, skillful trial lawyers. Many of our attorneys have more than 20 years of personal injury trial experience.
We Respond To Your Calls
Your attorney and our staff will stay in close contact with you throughout your case, in order to keep you fully informed about defense strategies and judges’ decisions. We have a policy of returning calls and emails within the same business day, whenever possible. While we handle the details of reaching the best possible outcome, you will always remain in complete control of the final decisions regarding a proposed settlement or proceeding to trial.
Contact us if you have been injured or lost a loved one in any of the following types of boat or watercraft injury in the San Francisco Bay Area or Northern California:
- Accident caused by a drunk boater
- Reckless boating
- Sailboat collisions caused by an inexperienced or untrained sailor
- Boat ramp and dock accidents
- JetSki and personal watercraft injuries
- Hit-and-run boat accident
- Uninsured or underinsured boater accident
Free Consultation · Lowest Contingency Fee Percentage in the Region
From our offices in Oakland, we represent clients injured in a boat or watercraft accident on waters throughout the Bay Area and Northern California. Contact us for a no-cost consultation with one of our experienced Oakland boating accident attorneys at 510-291-4743 or 888-340-7991. We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis. You won’t pay attorneys’ fees unless we help you recover money damages in a settlement or jury award.