Skillful Berkeley Bicycle Accident Lawyers
Pedestrian and bike accidents are different than other types of accidents. There are often no skid marks or vehicle damage as evidence of the details of what occurred. Interviewing eyewitnesses and reconstructing the accident requires an expert's experience. In addition, bicycle and pedestrian accidents often involve hit-and-run drivers who do not carry insurance. If you or a member of your family were hit by a car while walking or riding a bike in the San Francisco Bay Area or a Northern California community, the system can become confusing and frustrating.
Turn to the attorneys of Lyle C. Cavin, Jr. & Associates, in Oakland. For more than 40 years, our law firm has been recognized for fighting vigorously to protect the rights of individuals injured in bike or pedestrian accidents. Our personal injury trial attorneys make a formidable team that gives you a voice in your fight for justice to recover the money damages you are entitled to receive from a negligent party.
While you recover your health and pull your life back together, we will take care of every detail, including:
- Investigating the accident to gather clear evidence to support your case
- Collecting and reviewing your medical records to determine the full extent of your injuries and required treatment for a lifetime of medical care
- Calling on a team of independent legal, medical and accident reconstruction experts to prepare the strongest case possible for settlement negotiations and trial
- Negotiating a settlement for the full and fair compensation you are entitled to
- Trying your case in court, in the event an approved settlement cannot be reached
- Finding avenues for compensation, in the event the liable party did not have insurance
Free Consultation · Lowest Contingency Fee Percentage in the Region
Your lawyer will work hard to develop a close, personal relationship with you over the length of your case. Our law firm is different because we work as a team. Every possible strategy and legal detail will be taken into full consideration by a team of professionals with more than 100 combined years of personal injury trial experience. We will stay in close communication with you throughout your case, and you will always maintain full control over the final decisions about a settlement or jury trial. We know how important your case is to you and your family. That's why we make it a point to return phone calls and e-mail inquiries within the same business day, if possible. While we handle the details of reaching the best possible outcome, you will always remain in complete control of the final decisions regarding a proposed settlement or whether to proceed to trial.
From our offices in Oakland, we represent clients injured in pedestrian and bicycle accidents in communities throughout the Bay Area and Northern California. Contact us for a no-cost consultation with one of our experienced Oakland pedestrian accident attorneys. We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis. You won't pay attorneys' fees unless we help you recover money damages in a settlement or jury award.